Cómo entrenar a tu dragón: ¡El mundo oculto! | • Born to Kill 7.7 | ng-book 2: The Complete Book on Angular 4

(R&B, Hip-Hop) [CD] R. Kelly - Playlist: The Very Best Of - 2010 (2011), FLAC (tracks), lossless 

R. Kelly / Playlist: The Very Best Of
Жанр: R&B, Hip-Hop
Носитель: CD
Страна-производитель диска (релиза): US
Год издания: 2010 (2011)
Издатель (лейбл): Jive/Legacy
Номер по каталогу: 88875150792
Страна исполнителя (группы): US
Аудиокодек: FLAC (*.flac)
Тип рипа: tracks
Битрейт аудио: lossless
Продолжительность: 01:05:39
Источник (релизер): Internet
Наличие сканов в содержимом раздачи: нет
Треклист:
01 I Believe 5:19
02 Step In The Name Of Love (Remix) 7:13
03 I Wish (To The Homies That We Lost) (Remix - Explicit Version) 5:17
04 Your Body's Callin' 4:35
05 Same Girl With Usher 4:14
06 I Believe I Can Fly 5:22
07 Hair Braider 4:06
08 Bump N' Grind (Old School Mix) 4:24
09 Happy People (Radio Edit) 6:06
10 Ignition (Remix) 3:07
11 Supaman High 4:25
12 When A Woman's Fed Up 4:40
13 The World's Greatest (Radio Edit) 3:54
14 Religious 3:04
Доп. информация: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Playlist:_The_Very_Best_of_R._Kelly

Об исполнителе (группе)

Robert Sylvester Kelly (born January 8, 1967), known professionally as R. Kelly, is an American singer, songwriter, record producer, and former professional basketball player. A native of Chicago, Illinois, Kelly began performing during the late 1980s and debuted in 1992 with the group Public Announcement. In 1993, Kelly went solo with the album 12 Play. He is known for a collection of major hit singles including "Bump N' Grind", "Your Body's Callin'", "I Believe I Can Fly", "Gotham City", "Ignition (Remix)", "If I Could Turn Back the Hands of Time", "The World's Greatest", "I'm a Flirt (Remix)", and the hip-hopera "Trapped in the Closet".

Об альбоме (сборнике)

Playlist: The Very Best of R. Kelly is a compilation album by American R&B singer R. Kelly. The album features some of Kelly's released and unreleased songs (as singles) over the course of his career. It peaked at #60 on the Billboard's R&B/Hip Hop Album chart.